Wednesday, July 28, 2004

July 28th, 2004

Every night before I go to sleep, and every morning before I head off to work, I quietly tip-toe into Landon's room to peek at his slumbering little frame.  It always blows me away how peaceful the little guy looks.  I must admit I'm jealous.  I doubt if I will achieve that level of tranquility again in my life - ever.  More than that though, I get such a strong urge to just crawl into his crib and snuggle up next to him, maybe with the chance of borrowing just a sliver of blissful dreams.  Its definitely a moment of fatherhood that I didn't expect to experience prior to all of this, but those moments in actuality are far more frequent than the preconceived notions surrounding being a dad that I carried with me before Landon was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home